This Class is made for the Stylist that has just had enough of NOT GETTING RESULTS!
How hard can Balayage really be?... Well pretty hard if you don't know a few hacks to break it down and give you consistency.
Let us help you take your skills to the next level... But with No B.S involved just results.
1 Day Class.
£50 per person.
9 - 9.30am Arrival.
9.30 - 10am Introduction.
10 - 10.30am Colour Theory & How NOT to be scared of Lifting Hair with Bleach.
10.30am - 12.30pm Colour Application & Explanation.
12.30pm - 1.30pm Lunch & Networking. (Light Lunch & Refreshments will be provided.)
1.30pm - 3pm Toning & Explanation of theory behind why and what we do.
3pm - 3.30pm Maintenance and rebooking clients for their next appointment.
3.30pm - 4pm What to recommend your clients for aftercare & why are you recommended them.
4 - Till Finish Full Conclusion and Q & A.
Who is this Class aimed at?
- Level 2 Qualified Hairstylists+
- Returning Industry Professionals that may of had time off and need to refresh their skills.
- Wig & Hair-loss Professionals. These skills can be in corporate onto Hair Extensions, Frontals & Closures.
You will receive to take home –
- The. Real HairCoach Notes Pad & Pen to take down as many notes as you need to as we work along.
- The. Real HairCoaches favourite product samples in a complimentary gift bag.
- 10% OFF if you book your next Class on the day.
What we cover in this class -
- Healthy & Safety.
- The Colour Wheel.
- How Heavy & High do I lift?
- Practise Makes Perfect!
- Aftercare & Maintenance.
The Class will be hosted at
Penelope James Hair
Leyland, PR25 2LH.